Sunday, October 6, 2013

Punk Rock Dinosaur

When I wore this outfit, a very large number of people commented that I looked like a dinosaur. Personally, I took that as a complement, especially when it was given as "You look like a punk rock dinosaur," which it sometimes was.
I achieved the look by crafting a mohawk of buns in my hair, teasing my bangs and the few strands that were left, and using a ton of hairspray. I wore a self-painted and cut up shirt to which I added a few safety pins around the hem, a black lace dress worn as a skirt, striped tights, docs, my pin-covered jacket, and a studded collar that I got at a flea market for a dollar.
Outfit Details:
Shirt: DIY
Skirt: I'm not sure
Jacket: Thrift store (the pins were added)
Tights: Leg Avenue
Shoes: Doc Martens
Collar: Flea Market
I hope you have a good day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment