Monday, June 23, 2014

Lorna Doom Inspired Hair

So for a while it seemed like my friends and I were having viewings of "What We Do Is Secret" almost every weekend, and have all written "Here lies Darby Crash" and "My life, my leather, my love goes to Bosco" on hundreds of places around school (desks, walls, theaters) because of the Germs. In January my mom cut my hair like Lorna Doom for me, because Lorna is the coolest, and bleached it out like hers (which was quite painful to get it as close to white as I did). I also went around in ripped up tights and knee socks or my black Dickies and button-ups for a while and my bass is named "Andy Doom" for Andy Rourke and Lorna Doom.
But seriously, go watch the movie because it's really good and go look at pictures of Lorna Doom because she wears really cool clothes.
Have a lovely day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment