Monday, June 23, 2014

The Cramps


I found a Cramps t-shirt at the Rose Bowl flea market in LA and found these steel-toe boots at a show room thing that I went to with my mom and godmother. When we were pulling off of the freeway to go to the showroom, I pointed out the lunging hipster on the street corner, and then we saw him outside the entrance when we were going in so my friend and I asked him if we could lunge with him and we took pictures limbering up together.
We also visited Mary-Kate and Ashley's star...
But anyway, I really like my Cramps t-shirt and have found in the past (through bleaching my hair way more than advised) that playing either the Cramps or the Sex Pistols really loudly in my room and jumping around shouting the lyrics is a good way to distract yourself from burning pain on your scalp.
I hope you have a lovely day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment