Thursday, September 15, 2016

Lots of Lavender Ribbons

Blouse: H&M (men's), Dress: Target, Ribbon: Michael's
Today I wore my new corduroy overall dress from Target over a white button-up that I rolled the sleeves up on and tied a ribbon around the collar. I also wore matching lavender ribbons in my hair and some maroon-y striped socks with my lavender tulle-laced oxfords. I tried to make my eyebrows lavender to match my ribbons but they turned out either too dark or too gray, I can't decide.
The dress had really nice pockets though! I put all kinds of things in them all day and also I like the little pink flowers all over it.
I hope you have a lovely day!
Love,
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress and skirt together! <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol my mum did that with me decades ago

    ReplyDelete