Thursday, December 6, 2012

"It's Begining to Look a Lot Like Christmas..."

Outfit Details:
Shirt- Retroville
Hat- #forever21
Skirt-#forever21
Tights- Macy's
Shoes- Payless
Today, I dressed festively. I own surprisingly little red and green, though, but I wore my off-red Rosie the Riveter shirt, and my sage-y green tights. My skirt reminds me of snowballs or something, so that seemed appropriate, and my hat and boots remind me of Lily, from "Dash and Lily's Book of Dares", which is probably my favorite book ever. Of course, now that I thought of that, she'll be my inspiration for every outfit I wear over winter break. I gave, not only pictures of my outfit, but some pretty awesome pictures of our orange trailer, Scout (she's all dressed up for Christmas, too!), some of our decorations, and our beautiful plastic lawn Santa and his Reindeer. 
I keep listening to Christmas music, but not just the typical music they've been playing in every store. Sure, I like that music, but I could not listen to that for more than the necessary time. Here's a few of my favorite holiday songs:

I wish you all glitterific days, with lots of good Christmas music, and loads of pretty decorations!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment