Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My Room Is Really Cute Btw

Sweater: Old Navy, Sweater Pins: DIY, Dress and Petticoat: Vintage
Recently my sister moved back home so I moved rooms and gave her back the bigger one but I got to paint my new room and decorate it and it's really really cute and I'll post some better pictures of it once I get it cleaned up more. Three walls are pale lavender and one is mint and white stripes and the closet is painted bright pink inside and I have so many twinkle lights that I barely ever use the overhead lights and it's all very lovely. I need to find some real curtains that aren't just folded up sheets, but everything looks very nice.
Today I wore a vintage dress with a super floofy aqua petticoat with a pale pink cardigan and my heart-shaped felt sweater pins. I wore wisteria and jasmine in my hair and it smelled very nice all day.
I hope you have a lovely day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment