Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Girl Gang A Go Go

T-shirt: Kate Nash, Tights: Target, Socks and Shoes: Forever 21, Hair ribbon: Michael's
This is what I wore the first school day after going to Burger A Go Go on the 5th. Burger A Go Go was so incredibly rad and I'm so glad I got to go because it was amazing. It made me really happy to see an entire festival of really cool women making music and everything was just good.
My friend and I wore matching outfits which was fun because I wore my bear dress and he wore bear overall shorts that I made for him the night before. We both wore white t-shirts and black knee socks to complete our outfits.
I got this Girl Gang t-shirt at Kate Nash's merch table afterwards, along with her zine which is also rad. They only had extra larges left but I like big t-shirts, especially when they're long enough to conceivably be worn as dresses. I wore this one with glittery star-printed tights and my black sneakers, with a black skeleton ribbon in my hair.
I hope you have a lovely day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment