Friday, January 8, 2016

Space Unicorn

Dress: Modcloth, Sweater and Tights: Forever 21, Socks: Socksmith, Shoes: h&m, Collar: romwe
Last night my sister gave me these mega-rad socks that are purple and have stars and moons and UFOs that are sucking up dinosaurs and unicorns and I love them. I basically planned my outfit out today around them, with glittery light blue tights, a rainbow dress and a mint sweater. I did most of my makeup in the car this morning (as I have all week because I've been sleepy and I keep oversleeping because I saw MORRISSEY last weekend and have not yet fully recovered physically or emotionally) and I grabbed some white eyeliner and teal glitter eyeliner and drew little 'V' hearts on my face on a whim. I like them because they're definitely visible but they're still somewhat subtle.
When my mom took down our christmas decorations I requested to keep all of the twinkle lights in my room (which will really make it so much easier next year when they're right on hand and don't have to be dug out) and now my room is on its way to becoming a twinkly magical land.
I hope you have a glitterific day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment