Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Like a Crow On a Wire

T-shirt: Hot Topic, Sweater: Target, Skirt: Thrift store, Belt: Forever 21, Shoes: Iron Fist
There's always a huge swarm of crows all over our property at dawn and dusk, especially in winter, and today they were swarming while I took my pictures. You can't see them that well in the pictures but sometimes it looks like huge black storm clouds coming over the tree tops.
Today I wore the new shoes that I just got from Iron Fist which you can find a bunch of places, but I ordered mine from Angry Young and Poor. To match the polka dots on the shoes I wore my pink spotty skirt and my mom's cardigan, along with my One Direction shirt because I really like One Direction. I also wore a glittery purple belt and purple tights.
I hope you have a lovely day!
Love,
Chloe
*title from "Fool's Gold" by One Direction

No comments:

Post a Comment