Sunday, August 25, 2013

Blanket Fort

Outfit Details- Blouse and Slip/Crinoline: Vintage, Socks: Payless, Crown: DIY
A week ago, I decided that I wanted to make a blanket fort. So I made one, and spent most of the past week in it, reading and listening to music. I finally got a chance to take pictures in it, and since this is the last day of summer, I did a quick photo shoot. I wore a vintage Dior blouse over an old slip attached to a crinoline. I also wore sheer grey knee-highs, and a dried flower crown.
My fort is made up of two sheets strung over my fold-out couch, with Halloween lights hung inside, and filled with pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, books, my iHome, and a nerf gun to fend off any attackers, and most often a cat.
I made a playlist of songs to listen to in my fort:
http://8tracks.com/cirqueduquirk/songs-for-a-blanket-fort
I made it with 8tracks, which is a really cool website for making playlists and things. Here are my mixes.
I hope you have a wonderful day, filled with many a blanket fort!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment