Sunday, September 1, 2013

First Day of School (Sophomore Edition)

Outfit Details- T-shirt: Everything English, Skirt and fishnets: Forever 21, Boots: (knock off) Doc Martins
This is what I wore on Monday for the first day of school. I think it's kind of cool to be able to look back through this blog and see what I was wearing for the first day of school last year. That was also right after I cut my hair, and it's weird to see it so short, although it hasn't really grown all that much in the past year, due to so much bleaching that it's semi-ruined.
I've also gotten a much better camera since then, so my pictures are all a lot nicer. I can still picture exactly what I wore on the first day's of seventh and eighth grade, and it's cool to see how much my style and everything has changed since then. In seventh grade, I wore jeans and a pink floral blouse, with super long straight blond hair, then it eighth grade I wore a black and white striped dress (which I still wear sometimes), turquoise leggings, and bright crimson hair.
(My red hair)
Does anyone else ever start looking at older pictures of themselves and sort of compare them to them now? I always just think it's interesting to see the differences and everything.
Anyway, I hope you have a lovely day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment