Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Berry Pretty

T-shirt: Voodoo Doughnuts, Skirt: Thrifted, Socks: Betsey Johnson, Shoes: Forever21
Yesterday at the thrift store I found this great floor-length, tulle-covered dress on the Halloween racks. I took it home and cut it up and made it into a skirt, then cut the hem so that the bottom layers are at a tea-length and the top layer of tulle has a high-low hem.
Today I paired it with a black t-shirt that my dad and sister brought me back from Voodoo Doughnuts and sneakers. Last night I re-dyed my hair (which happened to perfectly match the skirt) with crimson at the top fading into more of a pink. Hopefully it'll fade out so that the bottom will be a light pink and the top will be more of a raspberry.
I hope you have a glitterific day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment