Monday, October 19, 2015

Nice Ink

Shirt: (Las Vegas) Thrift store, Skirt: Amazon, Tights: SF Sock Shop
As has been portrayed on here before, I hold a propensity for coloring on myself with gel pens and markers. Over the years I'm proud to say that I've gotten pretty good at it and it's a fun way to brighten up an outfit, or pass time in class. Yesterday I sat and began my own personal garden of flowers blooming from my shoulder and growing down towards my elbow. I've got a peony, a few poppies, some hydrangeas and a small bunch of lilac.
Today I wore an old Morrissey shirt with the sleeves cut off, my shiny silvery skirt, striped tights and black sneakers. I pinned my hair up in a messy up-do and pinned a few flowers in the back.
I hope you have a lovely day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment