Thursday, November 5, 2015

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

Dress: Vintage, Shoes: Zappos
Today I wore this rad vintage dress that was most likely owned by a dead woman who's family had a garage sale that we went to this summer and it looks like it was made in a High School home ec class or something but it's super cool. It makes me feel like a member of the Brady Bunch so I wore it with white tights and my saddle shoes and left my hair down with just some barrettes.
My schedule works out that I don't have to go to school until pretty late on Thursdays so I took this opportunity to get some pictures in the morning when there was actually light coming from the sky that wasn't reflecting off of the moon. Halfway through though, I was interrupted by my mom's turkey who can be seen creeping up in the first picture, along with my dog who decided to be photogenic. It was very strange taking pictures without the sun at least half-way set but it was also nice.
I hope you have a lovely day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment