Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Fake Hair Don't Care

Top: Probably Anthropology, Skirt: Thrift Store, Socks: Modcloth
Yesterday I french braided my hair with there really long and super terrible extensions that are honestly kind of gross but they almost perfectly match my hair right now so I don't really mind. They don't look at all natural but at this point I think of things like extra long braids hanging down my back more as accessories than a hair style. I also wore a bunch of roses made into a flower crown and stuck leaves in the braids, prompting my friend to comment that I looked like "a weird forest lady," which is at least half of my daily aesthetic.
Clothing-wise I wore an old striped top of my mom's and a skirt that I got at a thrift store and cut the hem off of. I have also taken to filling in my eyebrows with pink eyeshadow that matches my hair because it makes me feel especially magical, which is really how everyone should feel every day.
I hope you have a glitterific day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment