Friday, September 20, 2013

Pretty Punk

I have very mixed feelings about this title, but I couldn't think of anything else. On this day, I wore a red floral dress, black tights and docs, and my denim jacket. I think it was the night before that my dad gave me a bunch of his old buttons and pins to add my my jacket. I now have Devo, The Go-Go's, Travelin' Ken, The Smiths, Johnny Rotten, Elvis Costello & The Attractions, Captain Sensible, The Mormons, Frank Sinatra, and a couple of others.
I wore my hair up in about 10 tiny buns, inspired by the punk rock classic of giant spiked hair. Rather than use a ton of gel or hairspray, I just did little buns. It's way easier and gives a little bit of the look without the extreme (which is still awesome).
I hope you have a lovely day!
Love,
Chloe
Outfit Details
Dress: Forever 21
Boots: (knock off) Doc Martins
Jacket: Thrifted/DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment