Sunday, September 1, 2013

Stripes and Hearts


Outfit Details- Blouse and Skirt: Forever 21, Tights: Sockshop Haight, Shoes: Target, Clips: Vons
I wore this on Tuesday. I was very excited about his outfit, because I found striped tights that finally fit okay!!! If you've been reading this blog for a while, you might recall that I've been searching for good striped tights for years. Every pair that I've had has been "One size fits all," but they almost never do. They're always much too short for my 5'9ish frame, and end up sagging down throughout the day, so much that I made my old pair into stocking, although the fabric is so unstretchable that they can't be worn without garters. I just searched for my new wonderful tights online so that I could share a link to them if anyone is looking for some of their own, but I couldn't find them anywhere. If you want to try and find some though, they're "Foot Traffic" brand, and I bought them at the Sockshop on Haight in San Fransisco.
I was also excited because on Monday after school, we went to the grocery store, and I found some child hair accessories that I decided I needed in my life. I got them mostly because the clips each have different colored animals, bows, flowers, etc, and most of the animals just look kind of creepy. For instance, there is a bear that's holding some kind of pitchfork that looks like a murder weapon, especially with the eery deadpan look on his face.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment