Thursday, March 19, 2015

Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat

Hat: Vintage, Shirt: Outside of a Morrissey concert, Skirt: Vintage,
Tights: Kmart, Shoes: Kmart
My mom gave me this hat for Christmas and it's super cool and also gives me an excuse to listen to the Bob Dylan song like a hundred times in one day. I also wore my weird off-brand Morrissey tour shirt that I got outside of the venue when I saw him last May except it's like three times too-big for me so I always have to role the sleeves up to the seems. Also I wore my leopard skirt to go with the hat. Since I wore purple tights I matched the ribbon in my hair and my lipstick so that I was very purple. I was going to wear my creepers but on the way to school I remembered that they're completely falling apart so my mom let me borrow her sneakers.
I put my hair in a beehive to hold the hat in place and also because beehives are far out.
I hope you have a lovely day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment