Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Social Distortion Shirt

Outfit Details- Shirt and Scarf: Vintage, Skirt: h&m, Tights: Asos, Socks: Betsey Johnson, Shoes: Daddyo's
Ok, since I have a bunch of pictures I want to post, I decided I may as well put up a few sets tonight.
My parents have this big wooden trunk in our living room, filled with their old clothes from when they were younger. I always steal my mom's vintage dresses, because she worked at a vintage store in the 80's and has a collection of amazing dresses. When I was younger I would always go and use the clothes as costumes, but now I always borrow stuff just to wear. There's all kinds of cool Punk and New Wave pins (a few of which I borrowed and put on my denim jacket), bleach-stained denim vests, old jackets, and band T-shirts.
I recently went digging through the trunk, and found this awesome Social Distortion shirt, which I promptly borrowed/stole and have yet to give back. Although it's a few sizes too big, it's currently one of my favorite shirts. It's supper comfortable and has this amazing old-clothes smell. Plus, I just like Social Distortion. I listen to the "Mommy's Little Monster" vinyl on our record player a lot. I also like the colors in it, which look awesome with my maroon skirt, or with my red plaid skirt.
I wore the shirt with my maroon skirt, tattoo-tights, frilly socks, the cat shoes, and a black and white head scarf.
I hope you all have a glitterific day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment