Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Stormey-Sky Kitten (Inspired in Part By Tavi Gevinson )

Outfit Details- Sweater: Forever 21, Skirt: American Apparel, Crinoline: Vintage, Leggings: Kmart, Shoes: Daddyo's, Crown: DIY
I also wore this a few months ago, right after I bleached my blue hair, during a week or so that I seriously could not figure out what to wear each day. Every night I'd just spend about an hour pouring over articles and photo shoots on Rookie and other websites and blogs, and trying desperately to be inspired. I ended up going through every single picture of Tavi Gevinson on Google Images, and used the common elements of her outfits, such as:
-Patterned tights
-Black pull-over sweater with white image
-Gathered skirt/tutu
-Platform shoes
-Flower Crown
-Thick black eyeliner
And thus, this outfit was born.
I hope you have a splendid day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment