Friday, July 20, 2012

Something to inspire you...

I haven't posted anything in a few days, but that's mainly due to my lack of interesting activities of late (other than buying pop tarts from target). I'm currently working on a DIY which I hope to share within the next few days, but in the meantime, here's a music video that I hope inspires you:
Bright Eyes, At the Bottom of Everything
I just think it's a really catchy song, and wacky, amazing video.
Also, if you need just a little extra boost of awesome, please enjoy the image below:




It's a dancing circus bear that happens to enjoy balancing his little squirrel comrade on his nose. You can print out a free template and have your very own bear in the paper/color of your choice here, on the blog Scherenschnitte (I hope I spelled that right)!
I hope you have an inspired, glitterific day!
-Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment