Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Purple Day


Outfit Details:
Dress- Vintage
Tights- #Forever21
Shoes- Daddy-o's
Ok, so technically, yesterday was my purple day, but I didn't get a chance to post last night, and I overslept to day so my outfit isn't that exciting. Plus, I just liked this outfit. I felt like grape jelly, and it had a mint green ribbon, and I loved it. I got the dress at American Vintage in L.A. for less than 20 dollars, and even though it's a few sizes too big, I liked it with the ribbon. I was very excited today, though because it rained the most it has since spring, even if it was just a little drizzle. I'm always happy when it rains, and if I could, I would live somewhere where it rained everyday. I know, I'd probably feel differently if I actually did, but it just sounds nice. Adding to my excitement, was the fact that I am officially on the costume crew for our High School play, "A Midsummer Night's Dream." It seems cool because I think we're doing a sort of steam-punk take on it.
That's all for now, but I hope you all have a glitterific day, maybe filled with some rain?
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment