Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bow Ties are Cool.

Outfit details:
Hat- #Forever21
Shirt- #Forever21
Jacket- #Forever21
Bow tie- #Modcloth (it's technically a hair clip)
Belt- #Forever21
Skirt- #Anthropology
Tights- Target
Shoes- Shoebuy.com
Why yes, I did use a Doctor Who reference as my post title. "Why," you ask? Because Bow ties are cool. As is the aforementioned British TV series. I actually wore this outfit on Friday, but when I went to put the pictures on my computer, I realized that it was almost midnight, and that I needed to sleep. And yes, I am holding a screwdriver in the last picture, because I'm just that much of a nerd. When I wore this outfit, I kind of felt like the child of the 11th doctor, and a stick of cotton candy, because of my hair and tights. Technically, I'm not really wearing a bow tie, because it's a hair clip from Modcloth, but I wore it as a bow tie, so now it is. And it's cool.
I hope you've all had glitterific weekends, filled with Doctor Who marathons (much like mine was)
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment