Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fancy Farmer Chloe

Outfit Details:
T-shirt- #Modcloth
Dress- #Forever21
Tutu- #Forever21
Tights- #Forever21
Socks- #Modcloth
Shoes- Shoebuy.com
This outfit makes me feel like a farmer. But a fancy one. I love this dress, and I got it last summer (2011), and I decided to wear it last night, after seeing a picture on pinterest on a girl wearing an apron dress. It also seemed like a good opertunety to wear my much loved new lacy  socks. They are very fancy. Then, my hair was sticking out oddly in the back this morning, so I grabbed my bandana and tied that over my hair after pining the back down. I like how it looks and it kind of adds to the whole "Farmette" vibe.
I hope you've all had a marvelously glitterific day!
Love,
(Farmer) Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment