Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cats and Dogs



Outfit Details:
Blouse- #Forever21
Belt- #Forever21
Skirt- #Forever21
Socks- #Forever21
Shoes- Punkrose
Cardigan- Old Navy
Oh, how I wish I could make this post title some way to let you know that it's "raining cats and dogs," but alas, it has only to do with the main elements of my outfit. My blouse actually has little scotty dogs on it, and my shoes have cats. Unfortunately, it's been warm with barely a cloud in the sky after 12 pm, but today I did do more than sit at home wishing for a rainy day, because I went to an indie-rock show at Muddy Waters, a local coffee shop by day, all-ages club by night, that was the first place in Santa Barbara that bands like Beach House and Bon Iver played at. Today was the "Muddfest," which was super fun, and for about 20 dollars, you got to go in any time from 2-10 or the whole time, and hang out and listen to all of these different local bands. They said that they might continue it tomorrow with some more bands, so if you're in the area, you should think about checking it out. I think we saw the last five or so bands, which included Rainbow Girls, Islay Street, Gardens and Villa, and (My favorite one of the night) Dante Elephante.
I hope you all have had an extra glitterific day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment