Friday, August 31, 2012

Once in a Blue Moon...


 Outfit Details:
Shirt- An Ingrid Michaelson Concert
Dress- #Asos
Tights- #Target
Belt- From another dress
Shoes- Shoebuy.com
In case you didn't hear, there actually is a blue moon out tonight, and there won't be another until something like 2015. It only seems fitting though, that it would be today that something crazy would happen. When I got home, I checked my stats, and I somehow have something like 630 views! It's not like I haven't had spikes in the page views before, but it's always exciting when that happens! So I just wanted to thank everyone for supporting my blog and coming back to look at it, or those people who may or may not be sitting at home hitting the refresh button over and over.
I hope you all have an extra supercalifragilisticexpialidocios-ly glitterific day!
Love,
Chloe
P.S. I know that the link to get a sponsorship spot was being wonky, but it should be fixed now.
P.P.S. Don't you love floating pictures? I love those and they're so fun to take (Even if you look really weird jumping up and down in a pose for 5-10 minutes)!

No comments:

Post a Comment