Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Halloween Queen (Any Day of the Year)

Dress: DIY, Sweater: DIY, Tights: DIY, Crown: DIY, Shoes: Asos
I think this might be the first time that I've worn a (non-flower) crown to school and not had a single person ask if it was my birthday. I'm taking that as meaning that I've reached the level that it is no longer questioned and simply taken as an everyday occurrence to wear sparkly pipe-cleaners in my hair. My dress, however, was questioned by one teacher simply because it's technically Halloween-themed and no matter how hot it still is outside, it is technically almost Christmas.
I realized that essentially everything I wore today had been either made completely or at least altered in some way, and I always think that's nice. It happens a lot but it always makes me happy because I like wearing something and knowing that I did something to it and changed it somehow. At least I never have to worry about showing up somewhere and seeing someone wearing the same thing as me.
Today I pinned my bangs back and filled my eyebrows in with light blue eyeshadow to match the gems on my crown. I also added a bit of blue eyeliner under my eyes to "complete the look."
I hope you have a lovely day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment