Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hey, Kitten!

Outfit Details:
Sweater- Forever21
Crinoline- Sam's
Tights- Forever21
Shoes- Daddy-o's
Hat- #h&m
I don't know why, but this is kind of one of my favorite outfits that I've ever worn, and one of my favorite photo-sets that I've done. Maybe it's because I was shooting it during a short break in the pouring rain that's been falling all day, which always puts me in a good mood, but also just the awesomeness of this outfit. You have to admit, it's pretty epic. Yesterday, after school, I just kind of decided that I wanked to be a cat. Maybe not forever, but at least for a day. So, this outfit happened, complete with whiskers and a cat-ear hat. I also have my cat shoes, sweater, leopard-print tights, and cat-eye glasses and eyeliner. It's pretty cat-tastic. I also wore my long pink extensions, because I realized that my hair is actually pretty close in color to them, at least in my bangs.
I'm just in a good mood today. You know those days when everything just seems awesome? Like my friends were all letting me draw on their arms all day, and we've decided that we're all going to Winter Formal together, wearing what are sure to be amazing thrift store 80's dresses, and possibly borrowing some of the rad dresses from the costume room at school (which I am happily working in again for the spring musical). Also, when I came home, I went on Noise Trade, and found a bunch of new music, including a free album from Said the Whale, which I'm totally digging.
Another awesome thing about today is that tonight on the Colbert Report, the guest is none other than *the* Tavi Gevinson! It's on at 11:30, so I recorded it in my parents' room, but I think on the HD channel it's on in like 10 minutes, at 8:30, so I need to hurry up so I can watch it! It was super amazing when she was on Jimmy Fallon, and was teaching him about Bitch Facing. It was possibly my favorite thing of all time.
I hope you're all having as wonderfully glitterific days as I am!
Love,
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so rad! I love your hair color! About half of my hair was magenta last year, but I had to dye it back for school *sigh*. Tavi Gevinson is my hero! I think I actually started blogging because of her!
    -Maryasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think Tavi Gevinson definitely played a huge part in why I started blogging, too!

      Delete