Monday, January 14, 2013

Style Inspiration: Sherlock (BBC)

 Outfit Details:
Blouse- #forever21
Skirt- Old Navy
Coat- #forever21
Socks- #Forever21
Scarf- Clairs
Shoes- (Knock off) Doc Martins
Inspiration:














Today my outfit was inspired by the BBC show, Sherlock. Sorry, it's late and I have finals this week, so I need to go to bed. I'll try and go back and edit this tomorrow, and then I'll write more, about being called Harry Potter, and the awesomeness of Sherlock.
Until then, I wish you all a glitterific day!
Love,
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. really fantastic outfits! my favourite thing about having your own style is that you can find inspiration anywhere. I really like how you've used neutral colours here but your outfit still looks far from boring. I love to add little key touches to my outfits to tie them together like you've done here. I love disturbia clothing and iron fist clothing for this. Please take a look at my latest purchase and let me know if you like it. molly. http://www.rebelstateclothing.com/Product-903/Disturbia-Clothing/T-Shirts/Disturbia-Womens-Le-Chat-Mort-Tee-Black

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I checked out the link, and that is a seriously amazing shirt. I love pretty much everything about it.
    -Chloe

    ReplyDelete