Monday, January 28, 2013

Spots and Bow Ties

Outfit Details:
Sweater- Forever 21
Blouse- h&m (men's)
Bow Tie- Not sure, some costume shop downtown
Skirt- Forever 21
Tights- Asos
Shoes- (knock-off) Doc Martins
This was just an awesome outfit day for me. Any time I can wear a bow tie is automatically gonna be amazing, but today there were polka dots thrown in there, too. I got a men's shirt from h&m a while ago, and I like it. I haven't been able to find any women's shirts that aren't weirdly fitted, and have weird floppy collars that you can't wear ties with. It's stupid. But, this one actually fits pretty well, even if I can't button it all the way down, due to the whole "girl" thing.
I hope you're all having glitterific days!
Love,
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit! I would totally wear something like this! BTW I don't know how long ago you changed it, but I love the new glittery background!
    -Maryasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I made this super sparkly collage that I wanted to use as my background, but it wouldn't let me. Luckily, I found this one to use instead, and so far I'm loving it!
      -Chloe

      Delete