Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tim Fancy Burton


Outfit Details:
Blouse- #Forever21
Skirt- #Forever21 (Years ago)
Tights- #h&m
Shoes- Payless
Butterfly- Craft Store (Probably Micheal's)
Ok, so if you're wondering about the title, it's because I felt fancy today when I put on this outfit, and also a little like a Tim Burton character. So, I wanted to combine the two as a title, and decided that fancy makes a cool middle name. Like, "Fancy? Please! Fancy is my middle name!" and also kind of like a profanity. Like, "OMG! It's Tim fancy Burton! I think I'm going to fancy pee myself." But I'm definitely going to start using both of those (the first as my first child's middle name, and the second as an every day profanity). Also, did you notice the fancy (that could either be an adjective or a profanity) bustle on this skirt?! It's fancy awesome!
So, I hope you are all having fancy glitterific days!
Love,
Chloe Fancy Housh
P.S. Did you see the butterfly in my finger waves? It's sparkly and green, and my hair is very stiff due to an incredible amount of mousse.

No comments:

Post a Comment