Monday, November 12, 2012

Gone Adventuring...

Outfit Details:
Ember:
Jacket- #forever21
Dress- #forever21
Belt-#forever21
Tights- Macy's
Shoes- #modcloth

Nina:
Jacket- Vintage
Blouse- #forever21
Shorts- Vintage
Socks- #forever21

Chloe:
Caplet- Vintage
Blouse- #forever21
Dress- Vintage
Socks- #forever21
Shoes- Shoebuy,com

Hello, all of you wonderful people! Above are pictures from the photo shoot I made my friends help me with today, inspired by movies about adventurous children, namely, Moonrise Kingdom. I was reading a Rookie article about young explorers, and felt like I needed an adventure. Even if it was just down the street and through some trees. Also, it just needed to have some Moonrise Kingdom-esque elements, such as suitcases filled with books, binoculars, some sweet dance moves, and awesome vintage outfits. I forced my friends, Ember and Nina into some "Chloe Clothes," and started styling our set. Luckily, my mom has a business renting out props, and styling photo shoots, parties, and weddings, so it wasn't difficult to get everything we needed. If anyone has noticed, I have a new blog, in addition to this one, but with the similar name of "Cirque du Quirk," on WordPress. It still has all of the same content, but I think it looks nicer. However, it's a lot more difficult to do things, even though there's much more to do. I don't know, I'll probably figure it out, but for now I'm still just confused. It's up though, so you can check it out if you get a chance! I linked to it above, but it's cirqueduquirk.com if the link doesn't work.
I hope you all have glitterific days, with lots of adventures!
Love,
Chloe (the explorer)

No comments:

Post a Comment