Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hand Warmers and Peterpan Collars

Outfit Details:
Hat- #forever21
Dress- Vintage
Sweater- Old Navy
Belt- From another dress
Arm Warmers- A local craft fair-type of thing
Tights- #forever21
Shoes- (knock off) Doc Martins
I'm so happy it's been getting chilly out, even if it does get a lot warmer during the day. Luckily, on Friday, we went to a local craft fair, and I bought these aqua arm/hand warmers, so I've been wearing them, along with fuzzy socks all weekend, because my hands and feet have been freezing. I don't mind, though, because this is always my favorite type of weather! I like how the aqua looks with the blueish on my dress, which I bought in a thrift store in San Fransisco, and I love the collar on it, and the 60's kind of silhouette. The last few days, I've been doing teal-blue eyeshadow, inspired by Suzy, from Moonrise Kingdom, so I put a picture above, but you can't really see it very well. 
I hope you're all having glitterifically cozy days!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment