Monday, November 26, 2012

Shirt Dresses with Crinolines

Outfit Details:
Dress- #forever21
Sweater- #forever21
Belt- From another dress
Crinoline- Sam's
Tights- #forever21
Shoes- #modcloth
This is another outfit I wore last week (I think on Tuesday), but I liked it too much to let it get lost in all the files on our computer. Also, I really like how the pictures turned out. This was actually one of my first really vintage-inspired dresses. I remember when I wore this dress for Valentine's Day, back in 7th grade, and how I just liked the way the skirt was swishing around my legs, and how, even though it wasn't nearly as interesting as my outfits would come to be, when people gave me strange looks, I just didn't care, because it was a rad dress. I think that's kind of what led to all my of vintage dresses. Maybe not this dress specifically, but it was a little bit of a gateway drug.
I hope you all have glitterific days, with lots of gateway-vintage-drugs (but the good kind),
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment