Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Harry Potter, Obama, and Vintage Dresses

Outfit Details:
Dress- Vintage
Belt- #forever21
Tights- #forever21
Shoes- (Knock-off) Doc Martins
Ok, so I couldn't really come up with a good title for this post, but I could always have some thing about how they're all related by awesomeness? The Obama's because the news just said that he was re-elected, so I think that's pretty awesome. Then the Harry Potter's because I've been re-reading the books and slowly re-watching the movies, but the entire time I've been mentally quoting A Very Potter Musical, which I watch with my friends just about every other weekend. If you haven't heard of it/seen it, here's the first part, but I would suggest watching more than just that one before making any judgements, and the sequel (A Very Potter Sequel) is my favorite.
Also, Draco Malfoy is just the greatest in this. Lauren Lopez is amazing, because she always plays my favorite characters in Starkid productions, like Draco and Taz (Taz is from Starship). And Vintage Dresses is just because, you know, it's what I'm wearing. 
I hope you all have gloriously glitterific days!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment