Monday, November 26, 2012

Style Inspiration: Kim Shuttuck

Outfit Details:
Dress- Vintage
Belt- From another dress
Socks- Borrowed from my mom
Shoes- Also borrowed from my mom, but they're Doc Martins
Right now my hair's kind of splotchy. My bangs are violet, the rest is lavender, and my roots are dark brown, regardless of my natural hair color being blond. Personally, I don't really mind, because it's still purple and awesome, but it kind of reminded me of Kim Shuttuck, the lead singer of The Muffs. She's got this really cool hair that's all streaked with brown and blond, and her roots are often coming through, but, you know, she's just cool like that. I was looking at pictures of her online and felt like I kind of needed to dress like her today. I used these three pictures as my main inspiration:
You can kind of see how the dress in the bottom picture, and the shoes in the upper right one were worked into my outfit. Overall, I really like my outfit today, even though I've had "Oh Nina" stuck in my head all day.
I hope you all have glitterific days!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment