Sunday, December 30, 2012

Adventures in the Santa Barbara Graveyard!

Outfit Details:
Dress- #forever21
Cardigan- Old Navy
Belt- From the same dress
Socks- Tim Burton Art Exhibit
Shoes- (knock off) Doc Martins
Glasses- Urban Outfiters
Today, my dad took me to the Santa Barbara Graveyard as a weekend outing. We visited the Ballard Cemetery on a day trip up to San Ynez a little while ago, and I thought it was super rad. It was really cool and old, and I've always wanted to go to a graveyard that actually had the cool old headstones and things. There's a graveyard in town, but it's pretty small and it doesn't have many interesting stones. The Ballard one is still my favorite that I've seen, but the Santa Barbara one was still pretty cool.
We saw a lot of interesting headstones and quite a few crypts, including a small pyramid. We also saw a fox, so that was cool. I don't think you're actually supposed to take pictures there, and my dad told me about being caught by the caretaker when he was my age, trying to take pictures with his band.
For my outfit, I kind of had to be at least partially inspired by Wednesday Adams. I wore my black dress with a pattern of white birds, with a white peter pan collar, and my black & white striped stockings, which I bought at the Tim Burton art exhibit last year. I also wore my teal, cat-eye sunglasses.
I hope you're all having a glitterific day!
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment