Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Polka Dots & Poodles

Outfit Details:
Blouse- Vintage
Skirt- #forever21
Tights- Asos
Shoes- Shoebuy
Hat- #forever21
This outfit was actually from months ago, but I was home sick today, so I went through my archives of forgotten outfits, and pulled out this one. Instead of wearing my mentally picked out outfit (inspired by Rayanne from My So-Called Life), I sat at home, watching the aforementioned TV show on Netflix, and eating applesauce. Its weird to look at my earlier blog posts now, and see my hair in all different colors, and seeing the pictures in front of the fireplace, instead of outside. Right now, it's pouring rain out, and I'm just looking out the window, wishing I wasn't sick so I could go run around in it.
I hope you all have a glitterific day, with poodles, polka dots, and hopefully no sicknesses.
Love,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment