Saturday, December 8, 2012

Fall Chicken

Outfit Details:
Dress- #Forever21
Leggings- Target
Sweater- DIY
Socks- Payless
Shoes- Asos
This is what I wore yesterday. I hadn't worn this dress yet this school year, and I got it last year, but cut the sleeves off, because it used to have short sleeves that I didn't really like. I wore black leggings with gray and black striped knee socks rolled down over them. I did my hair in victory roles, and put the rest of it in two little baby buns. They half fell out throughout the day, though. For my pictures, I grabbed my chicken, Glitter, and held her. She was a good model, and gave me lots of interesting poses to choose from. 
I hope you're all having a glitterific day!
Love,
Chloe
P.S. My title was mentioning spring chickens, but the first few pictures were in front of our Autumn-y tree. Hence, fall chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment